For the Week of May 26 – June 2, 2014
Total transactions for the week were down, in large part because of Memorial Day holiday and the delay in filing end-of-the-month transfers. From discussion with area agents I would expect to a strong increase in total sales next week.
Delaware County Sales Stats (May 26-June 2)
|Total Sales||Valid||Pct Valid||Avg. Price||Low||High|
The highest valid transfer was the purchase of 1290 US 42 North – the Nextel building – for $750,000. The property was purchased by Route 42 LLC which includes Gina Grote, William Cashman, and Billy Kilgore according to state filing information.
Top Five Sales Last Week
- $750,000. 1290 U.S. Highway 42, Delaware, Other Retail.
- $695,000. 1069 Elderberry Loop, Delaware, Single-Family Residence.
- $660,000. 10716 Campden Lakes Boulevard, Dublin, Single-Family Residence.
- $515,000. 5033 Glenaire Drive, Dublin, Single-Family Residence.
- $505,000. 1027 Cattail Cove, Delaware, Vacant Residential Land.
The single-family residential market in Southern Delaware County up to basically a line at State Route 36 and Union County to Sunbury and then State Route 37 to the East County line has shown solid signs of improvement however areas north of the line continue to lag behind.