Delaware Ohio Property Transfers
January 2-8, 2017
It was a busy first-week of 2017 in Delaware, Ohio with 14 properties changing hands according to the Delaware County Auditor.
The highlight was the property at 8425 Concord Road being sold for $2.395 million to the Begrateful LLC. Equally as unique was a commercial lot on Lake Street – across the alley from Stop 42 – measuring 0.10 acre selling for $1,000.
Total transactions in Delaware, Ohio including price, address, buyer, and zoning.
- $1,000, 0 Lake Street, Todd Miller and Timothy Steinbrunner, 400 – Commercial Vacant Land
- $129,000, 8580 Concord Road, Dublin Manor LLC, 500 – Residential Vacant Land
- $130,000, 840 Village Drive, Vanessa Noltin, 550 – Condominium Residential Unit
- $130,000, 1486 Guilford Road, Dublin Manor LLC, 500
- $135,000, 1141 Haverhill Court, Sanath and Kavita Kumar, 500
- $141,900, 38 Lakes at Cheshire Drive, Frances M Mossgrove, 550 – Condominium Residential Unit.
- $190,000, 1901 Mary Dell Lane, Roger L Luckeydoo and Paulette Sue Goodman Luckeydoo
- $199,684, 725 Northhampton Court, Robert H. and Lynn M. Bloomquist, 510
- $199,900, 441 Grand Circuit Boulevard, Jacob Eye, 510 – single family dwelling owner occupied.
- $200,000, 401 Cobblestone Drive, Gary L and Tasha Shaw, 510
- $268,782, 652 Ferguson Avenue, Michael and Joanna L Weng, 500
- $305,000, 3599 Curve Road, Nicholas A and Koreen D Fenner, 511
- $315,000, 871 Oakley Drive, Michael A. and Kaedra R. Jones, 510
- $2,395,000, 8425 Concord Road, Begrateful LLC, 511 Single Family Dwelling 0-9.99 acres.
2017 Delaware Ohio Sale Statistics
- Sales This Week: 14
- Sales Volume This Week: $4,740,266
- Year-To-Date Sales: 14
- Year-To-Date Sales Volume: $4,740,266
- Average Year to Date Sales Price: $338,590.43
Ashley Ohio Property Transfers
January 2-8, 2017
Only one property transferred in Ashley, Ohio this week with the single-family home selling for $135,900.
Total transactions in Ashley, Ohio including price, address, buyer, and zoning.
- $135,900, 403 South Street, Jordan L. and Amanda J. Damon, 510 – single family dwelling.
2017 Ashley Ohio Sale Statistics
- Sales This Week: 1
- Sales Volume This Week: $135,900
- Year-To-Date Sales: 1
- Year-To-Date Sales Volume: $135,900
- Average Year to Date Sales Price: $135,900
How to Get Around Downtown Powell
The event will include discussion on how to get around downtown and more.
The Municipal Building is located at 47 Hall Street in Powell, Ohio.
Authors Signing at Destination Discount Books Saturday
What Do I Want to Be When I Grow Up? authors Amy Loring and Lori Smith will be at Destination Discount Books on Saturday from 2-4 p.m. for a book signing.
The books are a fun-filled exploration of professions based upon a letter of the alphabet. The book is an opportunity to get a peek at careers that children – from infant to preteen – would have never known exisited. Creating an opporutnity to spark the interest of using talents that may have otherwise gone unused.
Meanwhile, Loring and Smith write as Two Teachers on the Edge focusing on changing how society, politicians, and the general public view “good” schools.
“We want to refocus our energies away from high stakes testing and back towards creating life-long learners and productive citizens. We want our children to become impassioned adults equipped with knowledge and ready to tackle this tough and exhausting world we are leaving in their care,” they write on their “Our Mission” page.
Destination Discount Books is located at 1185 US Highway 23 North in Delaware, Ohio for more information check them out online or by calling 740-362-7711 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG recently announced that its coatings and resins manufacturing facility in Delaware has earned a 2016 Award for Excellence from the Ohio Chemistry Technology Council for a project that increased its recycled materials by 63 percent in 2015, diverting an additional 24 metric tons of materials from the landfill.
- Providing recycling-awareness training to all employees and contractors;
- Placing highly visible and accessible recycling containers in all lunch, conference and break rooms;
- Instituting a bulk recycling program; and
- Including recycling as a criterion in capital-project reviews.
In addition to traditional recycled materials, such as paper, cardboard, plastic and glass, the plant included fluorescent bulbs, batteries and scrap metal in its recycled materials streams in 2015. It recycled approximately 62 metric tons of waste last year, compared to 38 metric tons in 2014.
“We are very honored to receive an OCTC Award for Excellence for this project, which injected new energy into our recycling efforts,” said Tom Yurick, PPG environment, health and safety manager for the Delaware plant. “A major reason for our success is the commitment of our people to reduce our plant’s overall environmental footprint and help PPG meet its sustainability goals.”
In 2012, PPG set a goal of reducing its total waste-disposal intensity 10 percent by 2020. At the end of 2015, the company had reduced its global waste-disposal intensity 3.8 percent compared with 2012 levels. Additional information is available in the company’s 2015 Sustainability Report.
The OCTC Awards for Excellence recognize exceptional performance in environmental, health, safety and security by companies in Ohio’s chemical industry. PPG’s architectural coatings plant in Huron also earned a 2016 Award of Excellence for its recycling achievements.
Second Baptist Church Women’s Ministry will host a yard sale on Saturday, June 11 in Delaware, Ohio.
The yard sale will be held from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Second Baptist Church. If it rains, the sale will be moved indoors – so come on down rain or shine!
Second Baptist Church is located at 55 Ross Street in Delaware, Ohio.
Inspire Hospitality LLC may not be a doctor, but now they own a Holiday Inn Express.
The company purchased the hotel – located at I-71 and State Route 37 – for $3,500,000 this week.
The 61-room hotel has an indoor pool and rooms average $121 – $167 per night according to TripAdvisor.
Located on Eastwind Drive, the property is caddy-corner the I-71 interchange from the Tangier Outlet Malls that are set to open later this month.