“You are different than any agent that I’ve ever worked with. And that’s why I want to work with you to buy our home!” — Dana G., Delaware, Ohio
Steve and Crystal P., Butler, Ohio, outside of the closing on their first home — “Thanks for giving us someone that we could trust in this process.”
Purchasing a home is one of the most stressful things that you will ever do. That’s why it is so important to hire an agent that you can trust and be confident in his/her abilities to get you a great house at a great price.
As your buyer’s agent, I promise to do the following things:
- Provide you with expert advice and recomendations when looking at property.
- Represent your best interest throughout the buying process.
- Assist you in finding the home that best fits your needs today, and securing the financing to purchase that home.
- Respond to your inquiries promptly and in a friendly and prompt manner.
- You will always work with me. There is no “buyer representative” that once I get you into an agreement will walk and take over you account.
Maybe as important as what I will do, what I won’t do:
- I will not steer you towards a listing based on the company or commission structure.
- I will not push you to spend more money on a home than you are currently looking to spend.
- I will not neglect you to attend to “higher priority” clients.
- I will not lie to you.
If you want to know more about Toby, please feel free to visit the “Who Are We?” section on this Web site or read what others are saying about us. Or just drop me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call (740-990-9748) and we can set-up an appointment to see if we work well together.