While the event begins officially at 5 p.m., Sunbury United Methodist Church will “unofficially” kick things off with Breakfast With Santa from 9-11 a.m. Then official events will include the parade stepping-off at 5:30 p.m. and pre-registration is required (you still have time to register using this form!).
- 9-11 a.m., Breakfast with Santa at Sunbury United Methodist Church.
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. – Myers Inn Museum & Gift Shop open.
- 5 p.m. – Lighted parade line-up on Burrer Drive. Parade starts at 5:30.
- 5 – 7 p.m. – Feast of St. Nicolaus Oyster & Chili Supper.
- 5 – 8 p.m. Granville Horse & Carriage rides around the Square following parade for donations.
- 7 p.m. – Annual Tree Lighting ceremony on the north side of the square; Holiday craft making inside Village of Sunbury Municipal Building; Live musical performances on the Square near the Veterans Memorial; watch – Town Crier Roger Roberts strolling the Square and at Myers Inn.
- 8 p.m. – Christmas on the Square concludes. Please help by picking up any trash to keep our Sunbury Square beautiful!
The square is located at the intersection of Columbus and Cherry Streets in downtown Sunbury, Ohio.