23rd Farm Days Invading Morrow County Fairgrounds
The 23rd annual Farm Days will take place at the Morrow County Fairgrounds in Mount Gilead, Ohio, on August 3-5.
The show, presented by Morrow County Antique Tractor and Equipment Association Inc., will feature Ford tractors and equipment along with all makes of hit-and-miss engines. Admission is $3 per person and children 12-and-under are free.
Farm Days will feature something for everyone with events spanning three days across several stages all over the fairgrounds. Among hte events will be a truck and ATV pull, modern machinery expo, and lots more.
A consignment sale will take place on Saturday at 10 a.m. for antique tractors, machinery, and equipment in conjunction with Farm Days and there is a $3 admission to the sale.
Friday August 3
- Noon, Gates Open, three day modern machinery expo opens in the infield, craft show opens
- 6 p.m., Truck and ATV Pulls, Grandstand
Saturday August 4
- 7 a.m., Gates open
- 9 a.m., Craft show opens; farm toy show opens
- 10 a.m. Consignment Sale; Antique Tractor Pulls, Grandstand
- 10:30 a.m., Carol Ault’s Dance Factory, the Small Stage
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., Kid’s Free Face Painting, the Small Stage
- 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., Kid’s Free Pumpkin Vine Railroad Train Rides, west end of the Memorabilia Building
- 2 p.m., Kid’s Pedal Pull, east end of the Memorabilia Building
- 5 p.m., Parade Lineup, Horse Track
- 5:30 p.m., Antique Tractor Parade featuring Ford tractors, Grandstand
- 6 p.m., Lawn Mower, pick-up truck, and combine demolition derbies, Grandstand
Saturday August 4
- 8 a.m., gates open
- 9 a.m., Church service, small stage
- 10 a.m., Craft show opens; farm toy show opens; Antique tractor rodeo, infield
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Kid’s Free Face Painting, Small Stage
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., Kid’s Free Pumpkin Vine Railroad Train Rides, west end of memorabilia building
- 11:30 a.m., Women’s Skillet Toss and Men’s Wrench Toss, infield
- Noon, JoAnne’s Country Cloggers, Small Stage
- 12:30 p.m., Deadline for Pie Entries
- 1 p.m., Slow Race, infield; Pie Bake-Off Contest, Memorabilia Building
- 2 p.m., Pie Auction, Small Stage
- 2:30 p.m., Raffle Drawings, Small Stage
- 3:30 p.m., Parade Line, Horse Track
- 4 p.m., Antique Tractor Parade, Small Stage
There will be a cow milking contest and kid’s coloring contest all weekend. Food concessions will be available all weekend and camping is also available for $20 per night.
Morrow County Fairgrounds is located at 195 South Main Street (U.S. 42) in southern Mount Gilead, Ohio.