Open House Sunday 2-4 p.m. at 288 Jaguar Spur in Delaware!
Ardent readers are well aware that, we live in Locust Curve subdivision and really enjoy the community that it has created for us on a daily basis.
Think I’m talking about my real estate rear-end?
Well here is your chance, come check out 288 Jaguar Spur Avenue in Delaware, Ohio on Sunday, June 10, from 2-4 p.m. as we celebrate this lovely home being on the market for the first time in its short history. A Dominion home with just under 2,000 square feet and a full basement this home offers lots of options.
- Four Bedrooms
- 2-1/2 Bathrooms including a jetted-tub in the owner’s suite
- First Floor Laundry
- Great Room with gas-log fireplace
- Office / Den
- Open Foyer/Entry Way
That’s just the inside.
Head out either entry door and you’ll understand exactly what I mean by that comment. The front porch isn’t huge but has everything you need to enjoy some Sweet Tea or a cocktail in the afternoon sun on the porch swing.
Or head to the back and the nature preserve at the rear of the lot is a 30-foot no build, no tear down area that makes it feel like your neighbors are miles away. And that’s before we even talk about the professionally installed Paver patio, playground area, and storage shed.
Oh we haven’t even touched on the enjoyments of Locust Curve which includes large natural areas including several walking trails, ponds, city parks, and lots more. But you’ll just have to stop by to see more …
288 Jaguar Spur will be open on Sunday from 2-4 p.m. and will have light snacks and refreshments (the house will be hotter than the temperature!)
View Larger Map
- Get Door-to-Open House Directions Via Google!
- From U.S. 23 Northbound (Columbus Pike) take the Central Avenue/William Street Exit and turn left onto William Street (State Route 36). Proceed to Houk Road, north on Houk Road to Jaguar Spur Avenue.
- From US 23 Southbound (Columbus Pike): Take William Street / Central Avenue exit. Turn right onto Central Avenue (State Route 37) and proceed to Houk Road. Head north (right) on Houk Road to Jaguar Spur.